What a great picture! Pure joy on his face. That's precious. I love all your new posts and pictures. It's so nice to be able to read about Isaac and what you're doing. I think about him often and wonder about how he's doing. I hope you both end up loving preschool. For never doing it before, everyday for 5 hours is quite a jump! One thing I love about doing preschool with my kids this year is the routine for them. I love their preschool, and I love that they know what to expect each time they go, and they always come home with new things they learned. Katie is doing a great job. good job updating the blog! I love it!
What a great picture! Pure joy on his face. That's precious. I love all your new posts and pictures. It's so nice to be able to read about Isaac and what you're doing. I think about him often and wonder about how he's doing.
ReplyDeleteI hope you both end up loving preschool. For never doing it before, everyday for 5 hours is quite a jump! One thing I love about doing preschool with my kids this year is the routine for them. I love their preschool, and I love that they know what to expect each time they go, and they always come home with new things they learned. Katie is doing a great job.
good job updating the blog! I love it!